Home Forums WoodMart support forum Categories Filter

Categories Filter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

serdar
    Participant

Hello,

1- I tried to add categories as filter on shop page. But when I click a category, it goes to category page. Can we set it as a option menu. For example we can add colors as select option but we can’t add cateogries as select option.

Second question : Can I create discounted products page like shop page ? Namely, I will create a new page and it will contains only discounted products. Is it possible ?

serdar
    Participant

And 3. question

I added promo banner on home page(ss on attachment file) but it doesn’t appear. Why ?

Hello,

The default WooCommerce provides the option to filter product only by an attribute. There is no option to filter by a category that is why you get to the category page.

Yes, you can create a page and display any type of products by means of product grid, however, please note, filters would not work on such page. They will work only on shop or category page.

As for promo banner you have not attached a screen. Please make sure that you have added content and images to your promo banner. You can send me your site admin, I will check.

Best Regards

serdar
    Participant

1. Ok
    2. I added products grid but I couldn’t see discounted products option on data sources. There was all products, best sellers, related options. Could I add datasource ?
    3. Sorry I forgot attach but solved problem. I set size of image full and problem solved..

Hello,

If you have the category “discounted products” so set the showing products by category in the product grid and choose “discounted products” category. Find Categories or tags field

In case you mean sales products showing, choose Sale Products in the Data source field.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)