Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category Menu Width

Category Menu Width

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

josenk2day
    Participant

Hello Support,

I LOVE YOUR THEME!!!! Well done, it’s probably one of the most comprehensive and well-designed e-commerce themes I’ve tried or bought.

1. A quick question, how best can I adjust the width for the categories menu for items like TVs & Audio, Home Appliances and Audios & Cameras? Since the category name is a bit long, they are leaving a space below yet text can be extended to the right-hand side to avoid that so that they appear like all other categories. Is there a way I can control this?

2. I am currently working on a development server before I migrate to the live server which has my client’s old website, how best can I migrate the theme license as well?

See attached screenshot.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

1) To change the width of the categories menu items you need to add the following Custom CSS code in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.menu-categories-container .menu-item {
    width: 268px;
    }

2) I am unable to see the screenshot you attached, Please provide with relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)