Home Forums Basel support forum Category page product images issues

Category page product images issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with my sweater category whereby when i click on the variation color of the product, the product image size changes, i want the image size to be fixed everytime.

I have attached the before click and after click on variation button effects pictures FYI.

May you advise. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are not able to see your website at the moment. But most likely, you need to increase images size in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images. If it will not help, please, provide us an access to your website.

Regards

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi, I provide my website access to you.

1) When you click the variation color for e.g Fleece crewneck sweater, the white and dark gray color pic are smaller than the rest. Can i fix the size

2) Also Why when click on the color variation the picture is enlarged, can i prevent this?

3) on my homepage the latest product images are not of the same size, may you advise?

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t check any of the issues you mentioned since we don’t see your website because of the maintenance mode enabled.

hsianglin21
    Participant

Hi, now is ok, you may check, just to remind that i do not want the pictures to be crop (can be make smaller) and i want them to be of same box size, thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It happens because you have different aspect ration for images uploaded to your products. If you want to make all products inline you need to upload all images with the same proportion. Otherwise, you can enable hard crop in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images and regenerate all thumbnails.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)