Home Forums WoodMart support forum Category / Shop Area – Sort by / Filter Problem

Category / Shop Area – Sort by / Filter Problem

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

mark-aaron
    Participant

On my category pages the ‘sort by’ option seems to just be displaying as a list and looks ugly and not like the template. I have attached an image to show you the problem.

How do I edit / change the category filters and sort options, what can I edit and remove.

https://www.hushhush.com/product-category/watches/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

mark-aaron
    Participant

HI There,

Yes, I have supplied the admin access login details below in the private area.

Also where can I edit what options appear in the category sidebar filters? or do all options for each product naturally appear? Am I able to order and reorder each of the category filters?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable external plugins first.

mark-aaron
    Participant

Is there an easy way to do that? as I have a number of plugins installed.

mark-aaron
    Participant

I have just disabled all of them in the plugin option and obviously the whole site broke, so can you look at which ones are still active and not related as the category filter issue is still there with lots of the plugins disabled.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, everything works as on our demo. You can add more filters widgets to the filters area via Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets.

mark-aaron
    Participant

Thanks. The content here is not like the demo and is wasting lots of Soave on the category pages. See the SORT BY and PRICE FILTER areas on my screenshot attached. compared to the demo images which are neat and in order in a drop down menu

mark-aaron
    Participant

My screenshot attached

mark-aaron
    Participant

See how it looks attached

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please reupload your screenshots in a size smaller than 512KB? Or upload it to some cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive.

Thank you in advance

Hello,

The screenshots are not attached. Please try to upload smaller images. Try this soft https://app.prntscr.com/ It is easy and quick to install

Best Regards

mark-aaron
    Participant

See attached the woodmart demo, note that the the ‘Default sorting’ drop down link is nice and clean and an actual dropdown.

On my site its just a messy list taking up a lot of space on the page?

Attachments:

mark-aaron
    Participant

You can see highlighted in yellow on my website the ‘SORT BY’ and ‘PRICE FILTER’ are just sitting in the middle of the space.

https://www.hushhush.com/watches/

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to get the same look, you need to disable the Filters area in Theme Settings -> Shop and add your filters widgets to the sidebar in Appearance -> Widgets.

mark-aaron
    Participant

Thank you, that has resolved the problem, thank you for the support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Category / Shop Area – Sort by / Filter Problem’ is closed to new replies.