Home Forums Basel support forum Change home page "featured categories" section to other images

Change home page "featured categories" section to other images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Smiths Merchandise
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to change the section from the main Basel homepage “Featured Categories” to instead display products of my choosing. How do I go about doing that? I can’t figure out how to change the images, or remove the categories? The attached screenshot shows the section I’d like to change.

Alternatively, if it’s not possible and I have to create my own section to display my products the exact same layout that’s already used, how do I create my own??

Thanks.

Smiths Merchandise
    Participant

Here is the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Smiths Merchandise
    Participant

Also, if I do want that categories section in it, right now it’s appearing blank so I do I input my categories and images in?

Thanks!

Hello,

You can delete the row and section with the element which you do not want and insert another element, Product Grid, for example, any other elements. Here is the instruction on Product Grid if you want to show products: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/product-grid-carousel-element/

All the pages of the demo content are built-in WP Bakery page builder Here are video tutorials on how to handle with WP bakery page builder elements: https://wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/

Best Regards

Smiths Merchandise
    Participant

Ok I’ll have a look at those, thank you!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Change home page "featured categories" section to other images’ is closed to new replies.