Home Forums WoodMart support forum Change Search Field Font Colour (Mobile/Side Menu) – Combijet Website

Change Search Field Font Colour (Mobile/Side Menu) – Combijet Website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DJLS1997
    Participant

Dear woodmart support team, am opening this ticket because i want to change the font colour that from grey to white from the (Sidemenu Search Field, in Mobile Devices).

Bellow you can find screenshot attached that shows the grey font i want to change the colour to white.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

DJLS1997
    Participant

Thanks for the follow-up!

Unfortunately i can’t find a specific option from the drop down to change the exact text colour that i send you in the screenshot which looks grey. This is the only text i want to change from grey to white and i don’t find this option in the drop-downlist of ADVANCED fonts.

Do you have any code that i can copy-paste to change the colour of the specific search field text i send you in the screenshot?

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .mobile-pages-menu .wd-sub-menu li>a {
        color: red;
        font-size: 14px;
    }

Please replace the color as per your needs.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)