Home Forums WoodMart support forum Changing the name on the phone menu

Changing the name on the phone menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sokuton Yassin
    Participant

Good evening Xtemos
    I would like to ask how can I change the mobile phone menu from the word “Shop” to ”
    Marketplace”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

Best Regards

Sokuton Yassin
    Participant

No, don’t mean translating the word but changing the word from “Shop” to “Marketplace”. How can I achieve that..??

Thank you

Hello,

Loco plugin is the best solution to rewrite the strings. You need to create the translation in the same language as your site is, and just re-write. You can delete the plugin and this change would remain.

Best Regards

Sokuton Yassin
    Participant

Thank you for your replay once again

but my really is not how to translate the string language but to re-edit the word from “SHOP” to “MARKETPLACE” In the image below

How can I do that
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Loco plugin is used not only for the translation but for the rewriting as well, you need to create the translation in the same language that is set in the site and all the strings would be changed.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)