Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout Button

Checkout Button

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kiercordero
    Participant

Hi! Can I change the “Add to cart” button to “Checkout” for some of my products?

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

kiercordero
    Participant

Hi! Changing the “Add to cart” button didn’t work on Loco Translate. Can you tell me which source text should I select and change?

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

kiercordero
    Participant

Admin access sent.

Hello,

Please provide the login URL.

Best Regards

kiercordero
    Participant

flourphl.com/wp-admin

Hello,

The checkout button is the Woocommerce functionality, you need to create the translation in Woocommerce as I mentioned above:

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

kiercordero
    Participant

Hi! I want to disable the “Add to Cart” button and instead do a “Checkout” button so that once they click it, they will be redirected to the Checkout page. They can only check out one product.

Hello,

I am afraid Wooomerce does not provide the option. You can enable “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” in Woocommerce setting, at the same time purchase is not possible without the cart.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)