Home Forums WoodMart support forum Checkout not working

Checkout not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

chrisrolfe1991
    Participant

Hello,

Since updating to the new woodmart my checkout is now not working which is obviously a pretty major concern for a company that sells products online, my customers simply cannot checkout.

Please advise when this faulty update is going to be rectified, I hope it is quickly.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

chrisrolfe1991
    Participant

I’m sorry I dont know how to do that. I checked my website and checkout just before updating and then once I updated the error started.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please record a video that demonstrates the problem?

chrisrolfe1991
    Participant

Please see attached

chrisrolfe1991
    Participant

I can’t as the file size is too large. Please add any product to cart and go to checkout, you will see that it doesn’t work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you have customized your checkout with some plugin. Please, switch to the default WordPress theme and check if it works correctly to see if the problem is related to our theme or not.

chrisrolfe1991
    Participant

It is related to your theme. I have already had woofunnels (my checkout plugin) support look at the issue and they have confirmed it is an issue with the woodmart theme.

This is their email:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out to us!!

So,we checked on this by using Healthcheck plugin and can confirm that issue is coming from Woodmart theme.

This needs to be resolved by woodmart, as I said, I updated woodmart and the error started.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, send us your admin and FTP access so we can check why it doesn’t work. We will need to switch to the default theme temporarily to check how it should work.

chrisrolfe1991
    Participant

Hello, please see details

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Checkout seems to work correctly on your website now https://gyazo.com/153d0b4e56841e5d3a1416d3ba5db3f2
    Have you fixed anything?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)