Home Forums Basel support forum Checkout page issues

Checkout page issues

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

joywithjo
    Participant

Hello,

Could you let me know why on the checkout page:

1) Why is the “Apartment, suite, unit etc. (optional)” text box below the “Phone (optional)” text box?

2) Why is the “Order notes (optional)” label so near the postcode text box?

Please see attached image.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

Best Regards

joywithjo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I deactivated most plugins and it did solve Issue #1 but Issue #2 still exists.

Hello,

You have created the checkout page in WP Bakery page builder which is not supported by Woocommerce. http://prntscr.com/ot0ulq

You need to create the page in the default WordPress http://prntscr.com/ot0v96

Best Regards

joywithjo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you – you are a genius!

One more question Elise, how do I get the shipping options to display below the “Shipping” title, one after another? Right now it is displaying at the side, and because the shipping option name is rather long, it looks very messy and hard to read. Please see attached screenshots.

Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

HTML structure does not allow solving it by custom CSS. Such modification requires complicated code customization which is not covered by our support.

Best Regards

joywithjo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I tested this with Storefront, and I can see that the shipping options are listed nicely. I think the issue here is that your theme has somehow right aligned all the options, and unfortunately, some shipping options are displayed below the radio button which makes it look very messy. Please see attached images.

Could you advise how do we make it look the way it does on the Storefront theme?

Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

We suspect that this is the issue of plugins conflict. Deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and activate them one by one, checking the checkout to discover which one influence.

Best Regards

joywithjo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Do you mean to say that by default, your theme will show the shipping options in the same way as Storefront does?

I don’t think it’s got anything to do with the plugins because I did not activate/deactivate any plugins and just switched to the Storefront theme, and the checkout page looks okay.

It is only when I switch it back to Basel that everything starts going right aligned and I see the issue as I’ve shown you in the screenshots.

Please advise. Thanks.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area, confirm the permit to check the issue on the default theme and deactivate the plugins.

Best Regards

joywithjo
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Credentials are below. Thanks.

Hello,

Your site is not workable http://prntscr.com/p0qr2l

I cannot log in

Best Regards

joywithjo
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Sorry about that. It’s because the previous developer we hired to develop a plugin for us has pretty much messed up the site, so we had to redo everything from scratch on a new directory.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table .product-total,
    body .woocommerce-checkout-review-order-table tfoot td {
        text-align: left;
    }
    body #shipping_method input[type=radio],
    body #shipping_method label {
        display: inline;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)