Home Forums WoodMart support forum Code not required in the product description

Code not required in the product description

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

soluzionibwg
    Participant

Hi, I created a product and entered a simple description, but then I came out with this part of code that if you go to check also in my product editor in the description field I don’t see it, but it is added to me automatically, every time I open on editor on a page or other, can you help me figure out how to solve?

This is Text
    TRANSLATE with x
    English
    Arabic Hebrew Polish
    Bulgarian Hindi Portuguese
    Catalan Hmong Daw Romanian
    Chinese Simplified Hungarian Russian
    Chinese Traditional Indonesian Slovak
    Czech Italian Slovenian
    Danish Japanese Spanish
    Dutch Klingon Swedish
    English Korean Thai
    Estonian Latvian Turkish
    Finnish Lithuanian Ukrainian
    French Malay Urdu
    German Maltese Vietnamese
    Greek Norwegian Welsh
    Haitian Creole Persian

var LanguageMenu; var LanguageMenu_keys=[“ar”,”bg”,”ca”,”zh-CHS”,”zh-CHT”,”cs”,”da”,”nl”,”en”,”et”,”fi”,”fr”,”de”,”el”,”ht”,”he”,”hi”,”mww”,”hu”,”id”,”it”,”ja”,”tlh”,”ko”,”lv”,”lt”,”ms”,”mt”,”no”,”fa”,”pl”,”pt”,”ro”,”ru”,”sk”,”sl”,”es”,”sv”,”th”,”tr”,”uk”,”ur”,”vi”,”cy”]; var LanguageMenu_values=[“Arabic”,”Bulgarian”,”Catalan”,”Chinese Simplified”,”Chinese Traditional”,”Czech”,”Danish”,”Dutch”,”English”,”Estonian”,”Finnish”,”French”,”German”,”Greek”,”Haitian Creole”,”Hebrew”,”Hindi”,”Hmong Daw”,”Hungarian”,”Indonesian”,”Italian”,”Japanese”,”Klingon”,”Korean”,”Latvian”,”Lithuanian”,”Malay”,”Maltese”,”Norwegian”,”Persian”,”Polish”,”Portuguese”,”Romanian”,”Russian”,”Slovak”,”Slovenian”,”Spanish”,”Swedish”,”Thai”,”Turkish”,”Ukrainian”,”Urdu”,”Vietnamese”,”Welsh”]; var LanguageMenu_callback=function(){ }; var LanguageMenu_popupid=’__LanguageMenu_popup’;

TRANSLATE with
    COPY THE URL BELOW
    <!–a id=”TwitterLink” title=”Share on Twitter”> </a–>
    Back
    EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE
    Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal
    Back
    var intervalId = setInterval(function () { if (MtPopUpList) { LanguageMenu = new MtPopUpList(); var langMenu = document.getElementById(LanguageMenu_popupid); var origLangDiv = document.createElement(“div”); origLangDiv.id = “OriginalLanguageDiv”; origLangDiv.innerHTML = “ORIGINAL: “; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init(‘LanguageMenu’, LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window[“LanguageMenu”] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1);

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The product description field supports a limited set of HTML tags related to the text formatting only.

In order to create a template with images texts and other elements you need to use WP bakery builder or Elementor (but not both on one WordPress installation)

The short description area does not support either HTML tags or builder templates. This is the Woocommerce functionality and no WordPress theme can change that.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

soluzionibwg
    Participant

thanks for the answer but I would like to understand that code indicated where it comes from if I have not written it? how do i solve the problem?

Hello,

Please edit the product page, clear the shortcode and description, then check, as soon as all the fields are empty, fill them with your content.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)