Home Forums WoodMart support forum Color Swatches on Grid

Color Swatches on Grid

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Carlos R
    Participant

Hi I have a problem with my color swatches, I want to show them in my home page but it only show the swatches if I select the attribute in the template configuration (attached image configuracion-general.png) how can I show all the swatches? because now my grid look like the image (grid-swatches.png) and I want to looks like the example ( image swatches-objetive.png)

Can somebody help me?

Thanks!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Those variable products that have the swatches, show in the home page grid. As I understand you have guested to change the design on hover in the Product Grid.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Carlos R
    Participant

I want to show all the swatches but it only allow me to show 1 how can I show all of the swatches?

Hello,

Please check the Number of visible swatches in the Theme Settings > Shop > Attribute swatches. In addition, check the Theme Settings > Single product > Images > Additional variation images options.

Best Regards

Carlos R
    Participant

No, I donĀ“t mean of the number of “circles” what I want is to show more than one attributes on grid I have all this attributes(attached image) I want to select more than one, is it possible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible. As a way out you can show the attribute label on the product page image, in order to activate the attribute, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute and enable “Show attribute label on products”

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)