Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › Copyright/Post Footer Section and UI issues
Copyright/Post Footer Section and UI issues
- This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Artem Temos.
March 7, 2023 at 11:37 pm #449140
We are facing certain UI issues after upgrading to 7.1 >
1. We have kept copyright section disabled but for some reasons it is appearing on the pages. Could you please find out why it’s happening?
2. We are using cusrev plugin for collecting and managing customers reviews however the plugin is having conflicts with something on the website which is making the fonts and star images messed up.
Similar problems on a custom page created just to showcase reviews (https://durvient.com/reviews/)
3. We are seeing shortcode of cusrev plugin on product pages as well, product pages made using layouts and there is no trace of html shortcode while editing the layout with elementor
March 8, 2023 at 10:29 am #449251
Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
Elementor/WPBakery page builder
Thank you in advanceMarch 8, 2023 at 1:06 pm #449323
Hi Artem, it’s a live website thus I cannot leave it disabled until you return. You have access, please disable it when you login and carry out your tests.
You may wish to turn on maintainence mode (woodmart theme settings) when you do so.March 8, 2023 at 1:10 pm #449327
I will be here for the next few hours so you can freely disable your plugins so we don’t break anything on your website.March 8, 2023 at 1:17 pm #449330
Thanks Artem, all the plugins except the 3 are disabled.
I have turned maintenance mode on (for customers), you can access the homepage thorugh: https://durvient.com/?bypass (non-admin)March 8, 2023 at 1:42 pm #449337
We just opened your website and see that a lot of CSS and JS files can’t be loaded https://gyazo.com/760f37ccd6e3151af17ee345f64e4a75
This problem seems to be related to your server configuration. Try to contact your hosting provider for help on this matter.
Kind RegardsMarch 8, 2023 at 1:43 pm #449338
Let me know when you are done testing so that site could be put back online again. We are waiting for your confirmation. @adminMarch 8, 2023 at 1:45 pm #449340
Thank you Artem, a case was raised with them as well, they also pointed towards some CSS and JS files as well as pointed towards litespeed too. Let us take the matter with them and report back.
Do you think all 3 problems are associated with the same culprit?March 8, 2023 at 3:08 pm #449365
Yes, probably those issues are caused by the fact that your website lacks some CSS files. Let us know when this problem will be fixed.March 8, 2023 at 10:18 pm #449484
We had some aggressive settings on litespeed which are reverted to default, the no. of error have dropped significantly however the problems highlighted still persists.
As mentioned earlier, problem was highlighted to the hosting providing and they had pointed it towards the litespeed itself.
No config changes were done to the php in the last 10-12 months.March 9, 2023 at 10:31 am #449577
1. Your footer is created with Elementor and copyrights text is a part of this HTML block. Check this screenshot https://gyazo.com/e6716713e4beb47da31499d040eeebf6
2. Please, check how this custom reviews page works with the default WordPress theme to see if it is caused by our theme or not. Send us a screenshot also.
3. This shortcode is placed in your custom single product page layout so you can easily remove it. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/214a96dfeddd52654bc3d7d062205535
Kind RegardsMarch 9, 2023 at 10:43 am #449580
Point 1 – No i wasn’t referring to the copywrite section i have created with the footer. There is one below that as well (notice the blank space with blocks) which is what I am trying to get rid of. That one came with the theme. Please see the screenshot:
Point 2 – Checked with storefront, the fonts were fixed. I have deleted the theme due to live website but can try again later in low traffic times.
Point 3 – thank you for pointing that out, I tried editing layout but could not find the html code earlier, maybe I wasn’t looking at the right place. Code removed.March 9, 2023 at 11:46 am #449596
1. We have fixed this issue on your website. Please, test how it works now. https://gyazo.com/52144089d9c572a2b6158f21323b5d25
2. You have wrapped the shortcode with the
<code>tag that affects its styling https://gyazo.com/ca35db689ba2d2cac89013a2544353a6
Kind RegardsMarch 9, 2023 at 3:24 pm #449687
Awesome Artem. All the issues resolved.
Out of curiority, why did the 1st issue occur? The footer design is always like this but the extra portion appeared only after upgrading to 7.1.xMarch 9, 2023 at 3:43 pm #449695
It looks like the popup styles are not loaded for some reason. We will check this in our theme in case there is some bug. But anyway, you just need to keep that styles loaded on your website.
Tagged: UI issues
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register