Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create a products category

Create a products category

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

hakanosman193
    Participant

Hello,
    I want to create a page with product category and child category

For example I have a car parts website. I have two main category’s. New parts and Used parts. I want when my clients click to New parts to see a category with brands for exapmle: bmw, audi etc. After click to the brands I want one more category to see with the parts for example: headlights, stops and. etc. How I can do this?

Please any support member from woodmart connect with me a soon. I need a help!

Thanks

• This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by hakanosman193.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please check this manual to find the options available to show the product categories: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-category-menu/

Best Regards

hakanosman193
    Participant

Hello,

I read this document but I can’t make this. I need a live support. Can you will be contact with me for distance help.

Like a Google meeting, team viewer.

Thanks!

Hello,

We provide all the support in this forum.

You can configure this in Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > Product category. In this case, the classes would be shown on the shop page instead of products, and as soon as you click a class, you will see sub-categories.

Another way to show the categories in the shop page title. The option is in Theme Settings > Product Archive > Product title.

The product title will show categories and as soon as you click a category, the title will show the sub-category.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

hakanosman193
    Participant

Okay, thanks I fix it.

Now I have a another problem how I can translate the parts of the website.

I can’t find a texts in loco translate

For example I sending a screenshots:

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check the strings in the Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist. Also Theme Settings > Login/Register.

As for the items, you need to create the translation for Woocommerce and find “Items” there.

Best Regards

hakanosman193
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the help!

I translated the text which I want. But one text again I can’t. The text for the items bottom cart.

How I can translate this?

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

hakanosman193
    Participant

Hello,

Done I insert

Hello,

Please check the string in Loco > themes > WoodMart: https://gyazo.com/82458d744107d9fbd99074cf8959d6d4

Best Regards

hakanosman193
    Participant

Hello,

This done!

Now again I can’t translate a billing details.

And with Loco is not working

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to search for these fields in the Loco > Plugin Wooommerce.

Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

hakanosman193
    Participant

Hello,

Okay, I will be check for the translate.

I have one more question. How I can add a password for the register page. I only have a input form for a email.

Attachments:

hakanosman193
    Participant

Hello,

Okay, I will be check for the translate.

I have one more question. How I can add a password for the register page. I only have a input form for a email.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please find the option in the Dashboard > Woocommerce > Settings > Account and Privacy

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)