Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom CSS for attribute label on products not loading

Custom CSS for attribute label on products not loading

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

diogen
    Participant

Hello! I have issues with loading of Custom CSS for attribute label (size) showing on products. I must reload the page in order to Custom CSS take effect. This issue persists only when css is not combined in a single file (Theme Settings > Performance > CSS > Combine CSS).

I am not using caching plugin.

This is my Global Custom CSS

/* Size labels */
    .labels-rectangular .product-label {font-size: 11px;text-transform:none;}
    .product-images .labels-rectangular {top: 25px;}
    .product-label:not(:last-child) {margin-bottom: 3px;}

/* Single product brand styling */
    .product-image-summary .wd-product-brands a {background-color: #ddf2ff;border: 1px solid #14246321;}

/* Product archive brand styling */
    .product-grid-item .wd-product-cats a, .product-grid-item .wd-product-brands-links a {color: #142463; background-color: #ddf2ff; padding: 0px 10px; border: 1px solid #14246321;}
    .popup-quick-view .wd-product-brands a {background-color: #ddf2ff !important; padding: 0px 10px;}
    .product-design-default .entry-summary:not(.col-lg-4) .wd-product-brands a {background-color: #ddf2ff;padding: 0px 10px;}

Can you help me fixing the issue?

Regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It happens only when you load the page for the first time. To fix this problem you need to strengthen your CSS selector with body. For example body .product-title h1.

Kind Regards

diogen
    Participant

OK. Thank you! It seems it’s working.

Regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Custom CSS for attribute label on products not loading’ is closed to new replies.