Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customise attribute hint content box

Customise attribute hint content box

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

webauthentic
    Participant

Hello,

How can I change the look of the attribute hint content box? When you move your mouse over the question mark, the box seems too far away from the question mark. I’d also like to be able to format the text inside the box and adjust the width of the box.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section:

th.woocommerce-product-attributes-item__label span.wd-hint.wd-tooltip.wd-tooltip-inited {
        width: 25%;
    }

Best Regards.

webauthentic
    Participant

Hello,

the given code works flawlessly, thanks. However, now I’m having another issue. The box itself is extremely thin, and if you try to move your mouse over it, it disappears. Can you help me out with this?

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible
    Solution.

Best Regards.

webauthentic
    Participant

Hey there,

sure thing, I added it to the Extra information field.

Hello,

Also, now your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

webauthentic
    Participant

It seems that I mistyped the email, so I’ve added new credentials; please verify and let me know if you need any other information.

Hello,

I have checked that the CSS is working fine and let me clear here one thing is that you can not hover on the black box when it will show the tooltip, it will only show when you hover on the question mark: https://ibb.co/tPvW4ky

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)