Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customized Category page

Customized Category page

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix the logout issue.

.woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--support-tickets + .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation-link--customer-logout{
        display:none;
    }

Are you able to provide us your FTP access so we can check why this logout button is duplicated for you?

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Hello again, It works great and did removed the extra logout.
    I have a question and don’t know if this is under your scope or not. Can now i add link to a page i have in this account menu, but only display to specific user rule? for example like the vendor dashboard only shows when the signed up user is vendor and disappear when the signed up is customer

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

And i’m not receiving emails for password reset, I tried it and waited more than half hour and nothing yet!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Regarding your first question, unfortunately, we don’t have a quick instruction for that. It requires additional PHP customization to achieve it.

As for the email, this function is a part of the WooCommerce plugin. Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

Abdelrazak Khatib
    Participant

Can’t we add the item using js in the account menu list? but calling some element and insert one after it? I can’t write understand js but i think this is the concept

Regarding the emails, it’s enabled on WooCommerce like many other emails and they’re working fine except this one

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have JS code for this as well.

As for the email, anyway, it is not a part of our theme. You need to investigate the WooCommerce plugin to understand why it doesn’t work.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)