Home Forums WoodMart support forum dark dropdowns css

dark dropdowns css

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

dunies
    Participant

Hello,

I have managed to change the colors although it would have been very convenient if we could see all the colors of the dark version and be able to modify them. I hope it can be added in the near future as it is a hell to find them.

Well as I said, I managed to change them but I can’t find how to change the black color when I mouse over on a mini cart product. Can you please supply the css for it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please clear the browser and site cache, I cannot catch the problem: https://gyazo.com/c6cd89f3c9f6e2e7ded239d4ad567ab3

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Hello,

The problem exists if you moiuse over in mini cart.

browser and cache cleaned.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .cart-widget-side .woocommerce-mini-cart .mini_cart_item:hover {
        background-color: blue;
    }

Please set the color as per your needs.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Oh thank you! That worked perfectly!

I have one more question though. I have changed the colors of the tool buttons on products grids. However I need something before so that it will only change those buttons and not on other places that same style is used.

I have this css
    .wd-action-btn .wd-style-icon :hover {
    background-color: #1b395d!important;
    color:#fff!important;
    box-shadow: none;
    }
    .wd-action-btn .wd-style-icon {
    background-color: #de2824!important;
    box-shadow: none;
    }
    .wd-action-btn .wd-style-icon > a::before {
    font-size: 20px;
    }
    But it changes other things too. What can be done?

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to add a body tag and page ID and in this case, the style would be applied to this page only. Alternatively, you can add a class to the widget and then select the selector based on this class. Let us know if you need help with this and provide the page URL.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

As I’m not sure that my css is right can you please tell me if what I want can be done and how?

Also these buttons appear on mouse over. However on mobile they are always there and this disturbs the image. Can this get solved?

Thank you very much Elise!

Hello,

Please provide the page URL where you want to change the color on hover and commend your CSS in the Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Hello, I managed to fix these issues and it is fine one.

I came across another issue though. I have activated svg plugin and enabled it from theme settings.

Svg shows up perfectly everywhere (logo, revslider, svg image box) except the information box and this is were I need it. I remember that this used to work in the past. What happens now? I have the latest version installed and everything is up to date. Also patches have been made. Please check it out on your demo to tell me what is wrong and how I can solve it. Thank you!

Attachments:

Hello,

Could you kindly provide the screen of the block where you apply this SVG, or page URL? I check the home page and both header and footer show the icons.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Hello,

The information boxes that you see on homepage are using png, I need to change them into svg. But when I do that svg’s are not showing up. I send you a link of a page in private.

Please bear in mind that before I write I have deactivated all plugins except the theme ones and still didn’t work.

Thank you

dunies
    Participant

Hello,

The information boxes that you see on homepage are using png, I need to change them into svg. But when I do that svg’s are not showing up. I send you a link of a page in private.

Please bear in mind that before I write I have deactivated all plugins except the theme ones and still didn’t work.

Thank you

PS. works in theme version 6.1.5

Hello,

Please test an SVG to detect if the problem is caused by SVG or in the site. I attach the video. You can download any icon from this site: https://www.flaticon.com/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Hello Elise, when I first wrote about this I told you that in general there is no svg issue. There is an issue with information box.

In a page I have created a 2 column row where I placed an information box on the left and an svg box on the right.

Svg box works but I need information box because of the text.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Hello, I have created a subdomain. You will find login details in private. There is something wrong with Information box. Svg is not shown.

Hello,

The problem is caused by incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

I fixed it but still svg on information box doesn’t work.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by dunies.

Hello,

You may need to reload SVG image again so that SVG could get the correct URL.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

I did but still the svg doesn’t show up on information box while on svg image displays fine.

Please take this issue seriously because I have this problem with all my websites and I need it to change all the png images. Also it is not a server issue because with the basel theme, svg on information box works.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

It seems that file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server.
    You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

But is is enabled, see the private content

Hello,

Please provide FTP access.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Hello, please find it in private

Hello,

Please check the FTP access, I cannot log in.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

I was able to connect succesfully. Please chose unsafe encoding

Hello,

Please contact the host support with this screen: https://gyazo.com/ccf2907bc395d570a7e5979cfe42b92d

Please ask them enable file_get_contents

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

This is the reply from my hosting company:

The directive ‘allow_url_fopen’ is enabled on the system for all the latest PHP versions, specifically for the PHP version this domain runs. This should help to get the ‘file_get_contents’ working without any issues.

I do not see any errors in the log file at this time when loading the website. If you still see an error, please guide us to where we can track this error, and we will be happy to review that for you.

Hello,

In order to see the errors, please enable wp debug.

Best Regards

dunies
    Participant

Hello, debug has been enabled.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘dark dropdowns css’ is closed to new replies.