Home Forums WoodMart support forum DEMO Version Decor

DEMO Version Decor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

gibt es die Möglichkeit nur das Layout von der Demo Version Decor zu laden ohne das meine Einstellungen verloren gehen?

Ich habe fast alles schon gemacht, möchte aber doch ein anderes Demo.

Viele Grüße
    Elena

Hello,

Please advise what builder do you use? If you use the WP bakery page builder, insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area. I will crate the page and insert the template. In this case, settings would not change, I will give you a template or upload the page.

Best Regards

Hello,

ja ich verwende den WP Bakery page builder. Ist der Builder Elementor besser eigentlich?

Wenn du die Vorlage verpackst kann die Schriftart ruhig die gleiche sein wie bei dem Demo Version Decor.

Mir ist nur wichtig das die Einstellungen wie zum Beispiel die Woodmart Einstellungen, der Header oder der Footer bestehen bleiben.

Vielen Dank

Viele Grüße
    Elena

Hello,

The builder’s choice is a matter of personal preference and both of them have their advantages and disadvantages.

Please check the credentials I cannot log in. I need access to the admin panel.

Best Regards

Hallo,

sorry anbei die richtigen Daten.

Viele Grüße
    Elena

Hello,

I cannot log in. I will also need access to the admin panel of the site with admin rights.

Best Regards

Hallo,

anbei die Daten. Ich verstehe es nicht. Ich kann mich mit diesen Daten einloggen.

Liebe Grüße
    Elena

Hello,

I have created a separate page and inserted the decor template, in addition, I have imported the header from the Decor demo, at the same time any demo is supplied without images and due to the existing theme setting, the page does not 100 coincide. It requires a slider as well. Please check and advise what you want to add.

Best Regards

Hallo,

ich lasse meine Website so wie Sie ist. Ich habe Bedenken das ich so viel ändern muss.

Danke trotzdem. Ich danke man könnte nur das Layout ändern und alles andere bleibt bestehen.

Viele Grüße
    Elena

Hello,

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further help.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘DEMO Version Decor’ is closed to new replies.