Home Forums WoodMart support forum Did this design is possible

Did this design is possible

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

unisecur
    Participant

Before i hire programmer to make change to the theme i want to check if its natively possible to do what i want.
    I explain fast, i got a big menu on my website making. 3 of them have subcategory calle “Piece et accesoire” piece and accesorry” in english. But this section will contain a incredible amouth of ting.

We think to mage a dedicated page to organize all that.

To be clear, a piece of equiement can belong to a a equipement and also have a type. For make it simple let use a car as exemple. A car qui a equipement. a piece can be a motor, a tire, etc.

When we go in piece we need to have all equipement list and under all piece showed like screenshot(first 3 row).

So the equipement on the left and sub item(piece) on the right. it is possible by default?

Also we didt create all these equipement yet and we want one advise. We hesitate between create sub category for all equipement and then another sub category for piece type or to link in related equipement the main equipement for the piece. And also adding his type in some parameter of the piece.

We unsure what is more clean. Having many hundred of sub category seem extrem but on another hand we worried that if we try instead make that when we load the page it read all inventory atribute to put all in right place can make it slow.

So we need some advise. i provdie photo of wanted design.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please disregard the previous message it was sent by mistake.

Please consider the Aside menu as shown on our demo: https://gyazo.com/2846e0cf38b043163f7b2e6fc848cd6d you will not need a developer to create the menu: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/create-mega-menu/

This option allows you to host more items under one and the same menu item.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)