Home Forums WoodMart support forum Die Bilder werden nicht angezeigt / Website verschnellern

Die Bilder werden nicht angezeigt / Website verschnellern

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Sidonya
    Participant

Ich habe das seltsame Problem, dass die Bilder der Artikel, sowie die Icons von Wishlist, Cart, Compare ect. nicht angezeigt wird sondern nur ein “X”, siehe Screenshot.

Kennt zudem jemand ein Plugin mit welchem ich meine Performance verbessern kann? Der Shop enthält rund 60’000 Artikel, was die Performance etwas beeinträchtigt. Auch hier habe ich das Problem, dass im Shop die Bilder nicht angezeigt werden. Siehe Screenshot

Gruss
    Michael

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The problem is caused by incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Sidonya
    Participant

Hallo,

Besten Dank für deine Hilfe habe die Anpassung vorgenommen. Bezüglich den Bulder hat es trotzdem nicht den gewünschten Effekt erzielt.

Wenn ich ein Produkt anlege und dessen Produktbild wird lokal abgespeichert, wird diese auf der Seite angezeigt. (siehe Screenshot).

Wird aber ein Produkt importiert, bei dem das Produktbild verlinkt ist, wird das Bild nicht angezeigt. (siehe Screenshot).

Gibt es eine Theme Einstellung, welche dieses Problem löst und die Produktbilder anzeigt.

Besten Dank und
    Freundliche Grüsse

Michael

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full-back and switch to the Storefront theme, then try to import products and switch to WoodMart.

WoodMart theme has expanded product image functionality, and as the result, the imported products may lose the image and you will have to add them manually.

Best Regards

Sidonya
    Participant

Hello

Thank youngor your answer. Hoe can I make the whole Full-back and switch to the storefront theme. I have over 75000 products. I can not add all pictures manuely. Is there any other option to solve this problem?

Freundliche Grüsse

Michael

Hello,

I would recommend you to set up a staging site, install a Storefront theme, import product there, check, and then Export/Import product by means of Tools > Export-import.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)