Home Forums WoodMart support forum Discount percentage filter

Discount percentage filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aleksandra.z
    Participant

Hello,
    please let me know how can I add a filter that would filter products by the discount amount.
    Example attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now, under the Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets area > there is only WOODMART – Stock status widget available in the mentioned regard > which has the On Sale filter: https://i.snipboard.io/7KDSnf.jpg

This will make all the Sale Products appear. This is the only way possible right now through the Theme’s available options.

Best Regards

aleksandra.z
    Participant

Please consider adding such a filter. I can see that many people have already asked about it.
    The percentage discount is already visible on the stickers of the products, so the filter is just the next step 🙂
    Thanks anyway

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the suggestion/feature request with us, we will forward this to our Development Department for consideration to add it in the Theme, but we are not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a Theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may cause Theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own Customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the Theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in this regard.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)