Home Forums Basel support forum Dropdown list of product subcategories in shop page

Dropdown list of product subcategories in shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mikle
    Participant

Hello again!

After the last update (2.3.1) I found, that there is no more a dropdown list of product subcategories in categories menu below the title of the shop page.
    Previously it appeared when “Categories menu in page heading” was “ON” and “Show current category ancestors” was “OFF” in Shop Page Layout section of Basel Theme Settings.
    dropdown list of subcategories

I think this feature was useful and convinient, so it would be good to have this option in theme again. Or may be it’s just a bug?

(Actually I missed several previous updates and therefore cannot precisely say when exactly it disappeared from theme.)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for noticing this bug.

It seems that we have simply hidden this dropdown in the last version. Here is a quick fix for now. Just add this to the Custom CSS section

.categories-accordion-on .children {
        display: initial;
    }

.categories-accordion-on .widget_product_categories .children {
        display: none;
    }

Rregards

Mikle
    Participant

Thanks for quick solution, it works. And special thanks for updates, there are really convinient new features.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! We are sure you will be impressed by our next updates also 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dropdown list of product subcategories in shop page’ is closed to new replies.