Home Forums Basel support forum Dummy Content not showing

Dummy Content not showing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

redplumdigital
    Participant

Hello, the preview content/presents are not loading. I have installed and activated all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins and I have enabled
    Show Dummy Content.

Hello,

Uploading the dummy content will overwrite the theme settings, I see your site has your content now. Have you uploaded the demo? Please read and follow the instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/installation-process-2/

Please make the full backup of your site before the dummy content uploading.

Best Regards

redplumdigital
    Participant

I did do that when I first installed the theme, but the demo content still had not loaded. Does the license number need to be entered?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access as well as the Demo link which you are trying to upload. Please make the full backup of your site, I will upload the demo and all the settings would be reset. Please confirm I can do that.

Best Regard

redplumdigital
    Participant

Please see private content

Hello,

Our theme is destined for the default WordPress installation. I see the WordPress has been customized. As a wayout you can do the following:

1. Establish a default WordPress installation, import the demo you wish.

2. Export the theme settings in the Theme Settings > Export and export the content.

3. Try to import the settings and the content into your site.

Best Regards

redplumdigital
    Participant

hello, i went ahead and reloaded/reimported the base content and the theme content several times, and i cleared my cache several times. the base content is still not showing? does it take time to load? or what should i do?

redplumdigital
    Participant

Also, I tried it your way, too. The dummy content is still not showing.

Hello,

Navigate to Dashboard > Demo Import > Base Import. First of all upload Base Import, then upload the demo you wish. Make the screenshots of any problem if occur https://gyazo.com/45703123f4e9b39c5ba9fe53e79828ea

Best Regards

redplumdigital
    Participant

hello, i followed your instructions and still, no presents are showing. See screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please update the site admin access and specify which demo do you want to upload? Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

redplumdigital
    Participant

hello, i would like all the content presets (row settings > extras > preview and load content) added. i already have the demo installed.

redplumdigital
    Participant

Nevermind. I found another solution 🙂

We are glad you have solved the issue. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Dummy Content not showing’ is closed to new replies.