Home Forums WoodMart support forum Edit product page

Edit product page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ipix
    Participant

1) How do I remove the Details tab (with attributes) from the product page?
    2) How can I change the background color underneath the png brand image? From black to green.
    3) How to deduce product weight from non-variable item weight attribute? if the product has one attribute weight, for example 100 85 grams.

Hello,

1. You need to enter the attributes and disable showing them on the product page and the tab would disappear.

2. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.global-color-scheme-light .product-image-summary .wd-product-brands a {
        background-color: green!important;
    }

Set the color as per your needs.

4. If the weight is added by the default Woocommerce option, you will have to remove it, if you added by the plugin, please contact the plugin support, we do not have the instruction. The screen is not clear enough, I have not caught the idea.

Best Regards

ipix
    Participant

1) “1. You need to enter the attributes and disable showing them on the product page and the tab would disappear.”
    I didn’t understand where to do it.

2) I have a variable product that has several weight attributes (see # 1). The attributes (weight) are displayed on the page of this variable product. But on a simple product page with one weight attribute, the attribute is not displayed on the product page. (see # 2)And I need the weight of a simple product to be displayed in the same place as on the page of a variable product.

Hello,

1. Please have a look at the screen where to do that: https://gyazo.com/1b1295475d8dbe22d9bae609b41deff2

2. When I try to view the URL I see this https://gyazo.com/a23de2e845417438fd3ec0a58c3a77f9 In any case attributes are Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence them, if you check the issue on the Storefront you would see the same. You can enable the label of the weight attribute and it would be shown in the product grid and on the product page in the same way for simple and variable even if you disable them as per #1.

Best Regards

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Edit product page’ is closed to new replies.