Home Forums WoodMart support forum Empty search results

Empty search results

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

kuba
    Participant

Hi,
    when I search for product It’s found in the Relevanasi (attachment) but when I go to the search results page, it’s empty: https://zbawcy.pl/?s=aromabar&post_type=product

What’s wrong ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront, please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

I’m submitting you the access to the test site, maybe it’s litespeed cache ? So the issues are:
    – search doesn’t work as it should. Searching for Arombar product, and when I want to check all the results it’s empty here is movie https://share.cleanshot.com/vTyYs8SR
    – there is a issue with wishlist and compare (probably cash related) https://share.cleanshot.com/cbNzCB4r
    – also with the credentails you can check this https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/mobile-menu-dropdown-on-click/#post-472460 – when i click on the # anchor in menu in mobile it doesn’t expand I need to click in the arrow only (so it’s confusing)

Hello,

1. WoodMart theme does nto influence the default product search. Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

2. Please add Wishlist and Compare pages to the exclusion of the cache plugin.

3. Unfortunately, for now, it works as it does. We will consider adding the feature in our future updates. We cannot promise we will add it to the nearest update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

Ad.1 Please check on the test site. The search is made through the plugin relevanasi you recommended.

Ad2 they are excluded I’m not sure that it’s the fault of
    litespeed and how to fix it

Hello,

Yes, we see the problem, at the same time as soon as we disable the plugins, the problem disappears: https://monosnap.com/file/8kAKO4TRBCMaMddYfXff5x4DxzhaFy

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

2. Please contact the host support and ask them to exclude the pages from the cache

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

There is no additional cache from what I understand even on the CloudFlare so you need to tell me what files to exclude or set it up correctly – regarding: compare, wishlist and search. You have full access to the staged website so you can check. The cache is LiteSpeed Cache.

kuba
    Participant

Regarding the search results I found the code snippet that prevents it from displaing, it’s needed as I don’t want to show items from selected categories in main catalog. So how to fix that?

The product aromabar is in this exclusion so this is probably the reason it shows empty.

Also in the search results preview there is no label on products out of stock.
    Also it doesn’t fix the compare and wishlist

// Exclude category from shop archive
    add_action( 'pre_get_posts', function( $query ) {
        if ( is_admin() || ! $query->is_main_query() ) {
            return;
        }

if ( function_exists( 'is_product_taxonomy' ) && is_product_taxonomy() ) {
            return;
        }

$tax_query = (array) $query->get( 'tax_query' );
        $tax_query[] = [
            'taxonomy' => 'product_cat',
            'field'    => 'slug',
            'operator' => 'NOT IN',
            'terms' => [ 'wydarzenia', 'deli', 'akcesoria' ],
        ];
        $query->set( 'tax_query', $tax_query );
    } );

Hello,

We check and we see the pages of Wishlist and Compare are cached even when LightSpeed is deactivated. Please contact the host support and ask them to exclude the pages on the server level.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

When I’m logged in on admin (where there is LiteSpeed excluded for loged in admins) the Compare and Wishlist works just fine. So I think this is the problem (setting up right js exclusions) not the server side. Can you please check

Hello,

Please follow these documents and exclude the Wishlist and Compare pages: https://funnelkit.com/docs/checkout-pages/caching/litespeed-cache/

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

I wrote that it’s already set this way but you can check
    You have full access to the test page

Maybe it’s cookie or ajax loading cache issue

Hello,

Our deveopers have checked again, we see that you have excluded the pages from the cache and see the problem remains, please contact the cache plugin support, most likely problem is in the plugin.

Best Regards

kuba
    Participant

This is one of the most popular cache plugins it’s more in your interest to make it work than mine. Also probably there needs to be a exclusion of a cookie or js that handles compare and wishlist. It’s more probable that the issue is on your side than LS Cache but I think you should contact them not me.

Hello,

For now, we can guarantee full compatibility with Wp Rocket and we will consider integration with LiteSpeed.

We cannot promise we will be able to implement that in the nearest future. Please contact the plugin support for now.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)