Home Forums WoodMart support forum enhanced speed plugin

enhanced speed plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

1. which plugin compatible with your theme to minify css and javascript? in wprocket good? can you introduce other free plugin?
    2. how can I remove “downloads” item from user account menu?
    3. how can I add a PDF of my product description on product page?
    4. can I set the main navigation menu to auto expand in home page like shop page?
    5. how can I use “welcome” page? or “Top Rated Product” page in my site?
    6. can I make a desired checkout form with gravity form?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. We usually use Better WordPress Minify plugin for this purpose.

2. Here is an instruction to this question https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39287308/woocommerce-remove-downloads-from-menu-in-my-account-page

3. Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce plugin.

4. Could you please provide us a screenshot to this question for better understanding?

5. This question is not quite clear for us as well. What welcome page do you mean? And what do you want to do with Top rated product page?

6. Contact plugin’s developers for help with this question since it is not related to our theme.

Kind Regards

Hosein Vahhabi
    Participant

1. wich plugin? is this include in youre theme? my site gtmetrix show very bad condition.
    4. in youre theme title is “browse category” with green background.
    5. in template pages title is “welcome” and … . https://woodmart.xtemos.com/top-rated-products/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Better WordPress Minify plugin and it is not included in our theme.

4. You can open in on some custom page using “Open categories” option while you editing this page via Dashboard -> Pages.

5. Please, attach a screenshot since we don’t see this “welcome” title on the page you sent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)