Home Forums WoodMart support forum Error in console

Error in console

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

adrianrus9
    Participant

Hello.. i need an advice about my errors in google console.. see attach
    I recive this error when i set my wp rocket plugin.. i set this plugin because my site was very slow.. now is like a rocket rlly but this error is because i use a plugin for logos partnes in frontpage .. name is Wp Showcase Logo .. you can suggest me other nice method to display more logos for my partners.. like a little carousel..?
    Look at website.. is rlly nice i’m proud of this theme
    If you have any good idea.. please tell me because i don’t like errors on my website .. rephrase i don’t accept errors in this site because woodmart work amazing <3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder
    WP Rocket

Thank you in advance

adrianrus9
    Participant

I checked.. the problem is this plugin.. when i disable all work good .. i need other thing for this carousel.. i will delete this plugin and i try to find other option.. to display this logos

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)