Home Forums Basel support forum Error message: Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array

Error message: Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mart
    Participant

Hi,

I am getting this two errors on every post:

Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /www/doc/www.bezec.eu/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-memberships/includes/frontend/class-wc-memberships-posts-restrictions.php on line 925

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /www/doc/www.bezec.eu/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-memberships/includes/frontend/class-wc-memberships-posts-restrictions.php on line 1007

The error seems to be a conflict between Basel & Co and WooCommerce Memberships plugin (it disappears when I switch theme or deactivate the Memberships plugin)

How can I fix this?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

These errors are thrown by the extra plugin you are using on your website https://gyazo.com/678cddd084eaaa22c7490cbbbc795807
    Even if they don’t appear with other themes it doesn’t mean that there is some problem in our theme. You need to contact plugin’s developers for help in this situation since we can’t know how this plugin works and why these errors are raised.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

mart
    Participant

It was actually a problem with WooCommerce Memberships. They’ve issued an update after I reported this. We can close this thread now. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Error message: Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array’ is closed to new replies.