Home Forums WoodMart support forum ERROR ON MOBILE DEVICES

ERROR ON MOBILE DEVICES

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Optica Valls
    Participant

I have version 7.1.4 installed and the patches applied.
    On mobile devices the menu does not work nor does the header remain static. Nor do the product images appear or page the products (Load more …). I have tried updating to version 7.2.4 and the problem persists.
    The problem is only on mobile devices.
    I attach some screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website on using a mobile device and it seems to be working correctly. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/1c18e5edc5a46c41f1b655feb6ce51a1

Kind Regards

Optica Valls
    Participant

You have seen it ok because I restored the backup copy to go back. I just updated and the same thing that I sent you has happened to me again. Now it works because I have restored the backup again before upgrading. When I go to the latest version, what I have written to you happens.

Optica Valls
    Participant

It doesn’t only happen on mobile phones, I’ve noticed that it also happens on the desktop version.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, update the theme, disable all external plugins and send us your admin access so we can check this for you.

Kind Regards

Optica Valls
    Participant

It’s already solved. It was a siteground hosting plugin that was causing the problem. I close the topic. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ERROR ON MOBILE DEVICES’ is closed to new replies.