Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fatal error

Fatal error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ignacioabm
    Participant

Hello, excuse my english. Some time ago I had this error, I decided to update the template a couple of weeks ago, but now it came out again, please your help.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_needs_header() in /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/header.php:23 Stack trace: #0 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(730): require_once() #1 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(676): load_template(‘/home/stskdibw/…’, true, Array) #2 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array) #3 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/page.php(11): get_header() #4 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/home/stskdibw/…’) #5 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/stskdibw/…’) #6 /home/stskdibw/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/stskdibw/…’) #7 {main} thrown in /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/header.php on line 23

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Ignacioabm
    Participant

Excuse my English. I confirm the permissions to activate or deactivate plugins,
    Thanks

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme as well as all the related plugins. In addition, please update the other plugins as well if the problem persists, please let us know.

Best Regards

Ignacioabm
    Participant

Hello there,
    We have disabled all all plugins and the error persists. The following is displayed:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_needs_header() in /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/header.php:23 Stack trace: #0 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(730): require_once() #1 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(676): load_template(‘/home/stskdibw/…’, true, Array) #2 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array) #3 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/page.php(11): get_header() #4 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/home/stskdibw/…’) #5 /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/stskdibw/…’) #6 /home/stskdibw/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home/stskdibw/…’) #7 {main} thrown in /home/stskdibw/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/header.php on line 23

Hello,

Please update the theme and let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

Ignacioabm
    Participant

I have version 6.1.4 installed and the problem persists

Hello,

Please update the theme to the 6.1.5 version.

Let us know if the problem presists.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)