Home Forums WoodMart support forum Fatal error: Declaration of CMB2_Type_Colorpicker::render()

Fatal error: Declaration of CMB2_Type_Colorpicker::render()

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mikewordpress
    Participant

Hello,

First of all, it is quite difficult to identify the required plugins.
    The documentation states

Visual Composer
    Custom metaboxes
    Options Framework
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce

I could not find any plugins named like the first three and I could not find woodmart core.
    I somehow ended up going to Apprearance -> Install Plugins and found solution there.

But when I clicked to install Custom metaboxes Framework which is called CMB2 now,
    there is this error on white background page and I cannot go to wp-admin anymore without deleting that CMB2 folder.

Fatal error: Declaration of CMB2_Type_Colorpicker::render() must be compatible with CMB2_Type_Text::render($args = Array) in /home/fra/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cmb2/includes/types/CMB2_Type_Colorpicker.php on line 13

Could you please advise how to fix this problem?

PHP7.2 WP4.9.1 WC3.26

Thank you,

Mike

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Sorry for the confusion, some plugins have changed their names recently so we have to update the information in the documentation. Could you please provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong with the plugin? It may be an issue with PHP 7.2, do you have an ability to switch to 7.1 for example for a test?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mikewordpress
    Participant

Hello,

I tested with PHP7.1 and the problem is solved. Maybe I should stick with PHP7.1 for a while 🙁

Then my website’s homepage shows this error on main body.

Fatal error
    : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_get_svg() in /home/fra/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php:1125 Stack trace: #0 /home/fra/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php(1119): woodmart_get_any_svg(‘/home/fra/pu…’) #1 /home/fra/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php(1911): woodmart_get_svg_content(‘column-2’) #2 /home/fra/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): basel_products_view_select(”) #3 /home/fra/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/fra/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/fra/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/archive-product.php(52): do_action(‘woocommerce_bef…’) #6 /home/fra/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include(‘/home/fra/pu…’) #7 /home/fra/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home/fra/pu…’) #8 /home/fra/public_html/index.php(17): re in
    /home/fra/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php
    on line

Why does this happen?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

So it seems that some plugins are still not compatible with PHP 7.2. As for the second error, it seems that some theme files are missed. Try to reupload the theme and be sure that you have installed and activated our WoodMart core plugin too.

Regards

mikewordpress
    Participant

Hello,

It was the woodmart core plugin. My bad.

One question, is it advisable to import the dummy data?

Thank you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure, the dummy content will help you get the same layout and look as on our demo. You will just remove not required pages and continue creating your own content.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)