Home Forums WoodMart support forum Featured Products demo page – where do I edit the "featured_products" ?

Featured Products demo page – where do I edit the "featured_products" ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mikededmon
    Participant

I’ve been working using demo pages. When I open the “Featured Products” page (which does display correctly on the front-end, using stars on products.) to make changes, I first choose “edit”, then “Backend Editor”. When the editor opens, I don’t see any place on the screen to edit the featured products details. I see the 2 rows the appear above and below the featured items.

Before I click Backend Editor, I do see this: “[featured_products per_page="8" columns="4" orderby="" order=""][/vc_column]”, but that isn’t visible in the editor.

How do I see those in the visual editor? Is that possible? I’ve attached screenshots to help with what I’m seeing.

I’ve seen similar behaviors on other demo pages. Any assistance is appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

As far as I understand from your screens you are using the Woocommerce element. Please delete it and show the Featured products by means of the Product Grid element: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/product-grid-carousel-element/

Best Regards

mikededmon
    Participant

OK – Thanks for the reply, but this is a demo page that was created by and included with Woodmart. Side note, are we not supposed to use any of the WooCommerce elements? I was wondering how to edit the existing element that is there, but I guess you can’t with the WooCommerce?

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area as well as the page URL with the featured products.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)