Home Forums WoodMart support forum Few issues with Woodmart

Few issues with Woodmart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

Hello there. Thanks for a great theme!

I have a few issues with the Woodmart theme. I am almost ready with my work on a project for a webshop with hair extensions.

I have the site setup in Dutch and English. For now i only setup the dutch products to test, afterwards i will translate it. But something curious got my attention.

The product attribute for the Giftcard is not showing the correct attributes in Firefox.

In Google Chrome it is shown like it should.

In Chrome you will see the correct attribute and that’s -> Saldo (= Balance) with several amounts to order.(See screenshot)

But in Firefox it’s showing totally different attributes -> Hair Color and Hair Length. And these aren’t even connected with this product so i don’t understand why its doing this.(See screenshot)

Another issues is the icon of the my account in the header on the mobile view on my phone. Before when i clicked on it, and you are already logged in… it would directly go to the my account page without showing/popping up the submenu of the account menu…. but now every time i see the submenu popping up on mobile and then it directly goes to the my account page but this doesn’t make sense because the popup is cut of by the view/screen of a mobile. (See screenshot)

Another issues are the URLs in translated content of the HTML blocks. When i want to link to a page its not showing the page url with titles but with pageid. (See screenshot) This only applies to the translated content within the HTML blocks … is what i see till now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

another issue with the quickview of the products.

In chrome it works fine but in firefox its showing me all 3 products in the popup when i want to quickview only 1 product. (see screenshot)

Attachments:

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

I just changed a setting of the product Giftcard (see screenshot)…

-> Grid swatch attribute to display -> and put it on the attribute i wanted -> pa-saldo

But then it showed me the Number of visible swatches below the product and i didn’t want that so i turned it off again…

And now the Giftcard keeps on showing me the correct attribute.

So somehow it got fixed and i don’t understand why actually.

Attachments:

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

And somehow this also fixed the quickview of the products issue.

Looks like something was conflicting but what it was i don’t know.

I cached several times before and still had the same problem but now this issue is also fixed.

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

Sorry my mistake the problem with the quickview and product attribute is still there…

i was logged in but when i logged out the issues came back.

tim.meulendijk
    Participant

And i found out its the plugin b2bking that is conflicting with a certain setting about the visibility of a product for certain userroles.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

The list of the plugins related to the theme are:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder/Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    You can leave WPML plugins as well.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins are deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area. And the list of the problem remained.

Make the full backup of your site and confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)