Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter expanding is not working, when we click on category

Filter expanding is not working, when we click on category

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi,
    I have created some filters in the shop page, brand, material, colour etc. When we click on each category on the shop page, the filter expanding and minimising is not working. Please check the link https://watchgeek.co.uk/staging/shop/. Please click on each category , the filters remains as such. . Please check the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please create and assign more products to the attributes and check. Attribute filter will appear if it is assigned to the products, if there is no products, with this attribute, a filter would not appear as nothing is to filter.

Best Regards

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I added more products and checked, but still the filter expansion is not working. the ‘plus’ ‘minus’ sign is not working, when a category is selected.

Attachments:

Hello,

I am checking and I cannot catch the problem: https://gyazo.com/a50637809b56bf6e1d6dbf4d130d5e4f I filtered “Omega” and then “Silver” and I got the appropriate result: https://gyazo.com/b39651f8ef5f818a43af9f94d6f6e58e

Please provide the steps to reproduce the problem. Make sure you have assigned the attributes items correctly to the products.

Best Regards

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

yes, the filtering process is working. I was asking about the plus, minus sign. When we click on the plus sign, nothing happens. Please check the screenshot. If the category is clicked and plus sign is clicked, nothing happens. But the plus sign works when the category is not clicked.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check the screen: https://gyazo.com/068e8f5b38675e7ad2f0eaf08d5482b2

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

Please check gyazo Video

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi,
    Please see the details in the private content.

Hello,

Please udpate the theme to the recent verison and all the plugins related to the theme, now I am checking the shoppage and widgets does not appear at all.

If the problem remains please contact us.

Best Regards

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

yes, All the custom css added are lost now. Why it happened? is it due to the theme update?

Hello,

Please restore the site from the backup, where did you add the custom CSS?

Best Regards

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

Under customize-> additional css.
    I havn’t created back up. This happened due to theme update?

Hello,

I asked to create a backup of your site in #325945, please contact your host support, perhaps the backup was made automatically (some of the hosts do that) as soon as you restore the backup move all your custom CSS into the Theme Settings > Custom CSS and you will never lose them, regardless theme update, theme switch.

In case, there is no backup you will have to recreate your custom CSS and past in the correct place.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

Okay, thanks for the info. Any updates regarding the shop page filter issue?

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site I will deactivate the plugins, it may reset something.

Best Regards

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi,
    I will let you know here, when to do the checking from your side. We are currently moving the site from staging to live. Lets do the checking after that.

Hello,

Please contact us as soon as you are ready.

Best Regards

mmarzook3@gmail.com
    Participant

okay

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Filter expanding is not working, when we click on category’ is closed to new replies.