Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter issue

Filter issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sginz123
    Participant

Hello,
    Quick issue, Whenever I create a custom filter in shop, Products do appear but below the products there is the generic Text block message. I am not sure where I can alter that text block for new filters. I added a photo below.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

I will check the setting.

Best Regards

sginz123
    Participant

sorry for the delay but I provided the information you required, also I noticed the site does not show the youtube videos that I embeded. It shows up on my end as admin but once I update and just login to my site the video is not there. Please help with both issues: filter and video… Thank you!

Hello,

Please provide the page URL where you use the custom filters and confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

sginz123
    Participant

Hello, I was able to actually fix both issues on my own but thank you for your fast response. I do have a new question: how am I able to change the font for the category section of the Shop title section. I added the photo for reference. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

body .wd-nav-product-cat > li > a span{
    color:red;
    }
    body .color-scheme-light .wd-nav-product-cat .nav-link-count {
        color: red;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)