Home Forums WoodMart support forum Filter option for Sticky mobile navigation bar

Filter option for Sticky mobile navigation bar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

bavi parthi
    Participant

I enabled the sticky mobile navigation bar, in that I wanted to add custom filter option, I don’t know how to configure it, Please don’t share blind documentation link. Please provide a specific configurations in detail, so that I can able to recreate it.

Filter options Reference from demo version

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please Go to Theme Settings >> General >> Mobile Bottom navbar and add Off canvas Sidebar to buttons.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/f1740a4c52e117f8ae109049ec8f3e35

Best Regards

bavi parthi
    Participant

hi,
    tried as you said but enabled (Enable Sticky navbar
    Sticky navigation toolbar will be shown at the bottom on mobile devices.) butstill filter option is not showingAT THE BOTTOM.WAT TO DO?PLz support.

Attachments:

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

bavi parthi
    Participant

thank u how did u make this? any settings which I need to check on ?
    also for the filters I. checked product archive -> side bar

then for desktop view I selected off —-> it shows error autoshowing in the desktop view (plz refer pics)

Attachments:

Hello,

To show the off canvas sidebar for mobile you need to enable the shop layout to set the position of the sidebar. I have set the shop layout. Thats why the sidebar is displayed.

This is how it works by default.

Best Regards

bavi parthi
    Participant

again facing same error.plzlogin n check.still in my desktop view the side bar is visible though I have turned off—> off canvas sidebar. again same error. ( abovepic of name — desktop-error 1)kindly clear this

bavi parthi
    Participant

hey sorry sorry – iam clearwith this—- u shallclose thischat/.sorry

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Filter option for Sticky mobile navigation bar’ is closed to new replies.