Home Forums WoodMart support forum First product image is too small

First product image is too small

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Stffnhrn
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,

the first images on my product pages aren’t fully stretched. See for example https://portons-bebe.fr/produit/limas-flex-stone/

The image itself is large enough to be stretched without scaling.
    On hover, the image suddenly fills the whole space.
    All other product images in the carousel work fine.

This only happens if the first image is not square!

Toggling the automatic height option or changing the image layout in the theme options didn’t help.

What to do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try changing the width of the main image from Appearance >> Customize >> Woocommerce >> Product Images.

You can read our detailed documentation about image alignment and content in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

Stffnhrn
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I tried setting the main image width to different values ranging from really low (12px) to absurdely high (4500px), and clearing the cache afterwards.
    Even the highest resolution shows a white border on the right side of the image. The used images are sized 800×1200 so they should fit nicely.

Same behaviour in Firefox and Chrome, no addons used (private/incognito mode).

Stffnhrn
    Participant

I found that this was related to some custom CSS. Sorry for the inconvenience !

Hello,

We are glad that your issue has been resolved.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘First product image is too small’ is closed to new replies.