Home Forums Basel support forum Font colours in menu

Font colours in menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

trenton
    Participant

Hello,

I have two things I need help on:

1. I have featured products in the menu, but the font colour of the title appears in white and I need it to be darker so it legible. Tried different options but can’t seem to get it changed.

2. I would like to have the hover colour on the menu to be red for both the sticky and full menu as well as the selected colour when I am on one of the main landing pages.

Attached is a screenshot as well as login information.

Thanks!
    Trenton

trenton
    Participant

The attachment was too large. I have reattached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We can’t see your website because of this screen https://gyazo.com/8e572ac7e71c289e874e06bb357b920a

Regards

trenton
    Participant

I have deactivated the construction mode, so you should be able to see the page now.

trenton
    Participant

Also, another quick note. The site is loading very slowly, do you have any insight into how to speed it up?

I recently submitted a ticket to our host regarding something else and they stated the following:

“It seems that the page hits the limit of 60 CPU seconds per process.

We added the following line to the .htaccess file for a test:

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php7 .php

It switches the PHP interpreter to PHP 7 for the particular subdomain. Then the page loaded successfully. The line is still in the .htaccess file. You can remove it if you would like to switch back to PHP 5.6. We would still suggest that you look for ways to optimize the page.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to change menu fonts colors

body .color-scheme-light .main-nav .menu>li:hover>a,
    body .color-scheme-light .main-nav .menu>li.current-menu-item>a {
    	color: red;
    }

.color-scheme-light .main-nav .product-grid-item .product-title>a {
    	color: #4f391f;
    }

As for the site speed, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

trenton
    Participant

Great, thank you! I implemented the custom CSS and it worked perfectly.

Sounds good, I’ll try a couple of those options once I’m ready to launch.

Thank you for the support!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)