Home Forums WoodMart support forum footer colomn 3 and 4

footer colomn 3 and 4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

mehmet.kara3447
    Participant

“Hello, in the large black square that I enclosed, we have our social media accounts (YouTube and Instagram) on the left and our policies (privacy and return policy) on the right. I want to put different links in the social media accounts section and the policies section. How can I do that?”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

If you have set the Footer to show widgets in the Theme Setting > Footer, you can add a text widget or other and insert any content. You can find the option in Appearance > Widgets > Footer Column 1, Footer Column 2, and so on.

In case you use HTML, you need to edit the appropriate HTML: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/html-blocks-usage/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mehmet.kara3447
    Participant

(I am trying to write with artificial intelligence because English is not my native language. I apologize for any incorrect sentences)

Hello Again,

sorry but your answer to my question did not help me. We have 2 policies of our site “return and refund policy” and “privacy and refund policy” when I go to footer column 4 from widgets section, I see 2 links, one is our privacy policy (but opens in the blog section) and the other If the section named uncategorized, I want to add my own 2 policies there, and then when users click, I want them to go directly to the policy page they clicked on, the blog page, etc. not, my other problem is that what i put in footer colomn 4 the same links come in footer colomn 3 i will put our social media in footer colomn 3 i will put our policies in footer colomn 4 please help me thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can use the Poupo or Button and configure to show it as a link in the same way I described here: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/appearance-widgets-footer-column-5/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mehmet.kara3447
    Participant

hi Elise I writed my problem in Extra information

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

mehmet.kara3447
    Participant

mehmet.kara3447
    Participant

hi

I didn’t need your help, I managed to solve all the other questions as well, thank you. If I have another request, I will let you know. Thanks.

Hello,

Sure, If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)