Home Forums WoodMart support forum Footer Problem

Footer Problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Omar42
    Participant

Hello everyone, we are the proud owner of the most beautiful theme on Envato and have had your Woodmart theme for a short time. Everything is going wonderfully, only we have a small visual problem with the footer. It is actually set in such a way that it should open when you click on it instead we have lines that are listed, we don’t want them but we don’t bring it out anymore. Please help, attached a screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Do you mean you want widget collapse on mobile? You can enable this in the Theme Settings > Footer.

Please note collapse widget works only with the widget and do not support the HTML widget.

If it is not what you mean please clarify.

Best Regards

Omar42
    Participant

Hi together

I mean only the gap and the lines between the footer menu..can we remove it ?

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Omar42
    Participant

Hi

Ok thank you

Omar42
    Participant

good evening
    i have a really big problem. my footer is only displayed on the start page and not next to the products or anywhere else. I slowly don’t understand the theme anymore and have been ready for 9 hours. I don’t have a WP Bakery and work with elementor. All information about you is available with WP Bakery, also with regard to the footer, because you have to create this in a very laborious and complicated way with the HTML blocks and the widgets. Can you help me so that my current footer is displayed everywhere for all other themes too?

Hello,

It means your footer has been disabled in certain pages: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/

Enable those you want to see, please provide the site URL.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)