Home Forums WoodMart support forum Four customization option questions

Four customization option questions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

radmedia
    Participant

Good day,

Can you please assist with the following:

1. How can I add custom spacing for page title? (screenshot_1 attached)
    2. How can I make product categories square shape? (screenshot_2 attached)
    3. How do you reduce text size for “Search for products” on mobile full screen search? (screenshot_3 attached)
    4. How do you change text size and background color in mobile menu area? (screenshot_4 attached)

Looking forward to your answer. Many thanks.

Rad Media

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.title-size-small {
        padding: 35px 0 35px;
    }

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Desktop area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.category-grid-item .category-image-wrapp {
        height: 200px;
    }

3) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-search-full-screen .searchform input[type="text"]::placeholder {
        font-size: 16px;
    }

4) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-nav-mob-tab {
        background-color: red;
    }

Best Regards

radmedia
    Participant

1. Worked well. Thank you.
    2. I would like the changes to be applied across all devices (mobile and tablet). Also on mobile I see that the categories are not aligned and there is no option to align them. (screenshot_5 attached)
    3. Works but when I type something in the search box the text becomes huge again. (screenshot_6 attached)
    4. Background color worked however I would like to make it black and text color white. Also font weight to be 500 not bold 700.

Looking forward to your response.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

2) Please move the CSS to the Global custom CSS area if you want to apply for all devices.

3) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-search-full-screen .searchform input[type="text"] {
        font-size: 16px;
    }

4) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-nav-mob-tab {
        background-color: black;
    }

.wd-nav-mob-tab.wd-style-underline .nav-link-text {
        color: white;
    }

Best Regards

radmedia
    Participant

Hi,

All worked well beside number 2. Categories are not square and they are still not align on mobile devices.

Please let me know. Thanks

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please read our detailed documentation for help regarding this:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards.

radmedia
    Participant

Works well. Thank you.

Hello,

We are Glad that you loved our Theme and Support Staff. We wish you all the best.

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Four customization option questions’ is closed to new replies.