Home Forums WoodMart support forum Frequently Bought Together on multilingual website

Frequently Bought Together on multilingual website

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anne
    Participant

I use WPML for my multilingual website.
    I’ve added a couple of ‘frequently bought together’ bundles and they are showing up on the main (Dutch) website. But I don’t see them on the English website. What do I need to do?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Anne
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately I can’t disable all other plugins from now on until you have the time to check it out. This would mean my business is out of order for a couple of hours/days.

I will provide the login details below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to enable the following meta to be translated as per screenshot https://monosnap.com/file/TjDWql2RJcQMi7FDtNFOeWS9k0ybgy
    Please, test how it works on your website now.

Kind Regards

Anne
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you, it is translated now. The only problem is that it is showing the other products in the bundle in Dutch instead of English. Even the sizing is in Dutch. See screenshot below (marked in red).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, check how it works now on your website and let me know if it is fixed.

Kind Regards

Anne
    Participant

Yes, thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

alex.l
    Participant

Hi,
    We have the same issue. Artem, can you provide pls workaround you’ve made in #454411. We’re planning to repeat these steps on our site.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This bug will be fixed in our next update which is going to be released next week. We recommend you wait for the next update to get this fix.

Kind Regards

Anne
    Participant

I have now added German as the 3rd language for my website but can’t seem to translate it to German. I’ve tried the solution you mentioned at #453984 but the strings won’t show up in WPML > String Translation

This needs to be translated to German:
    Frequently bought together
    Add to cart
    Select options
    for %s items

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your admin access so we can check the translation for you.

Kind Regards

Anne
    Participant

ok.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We scanned the POT file and now these texts are available for translation https://monosnap.com/file/GrxjYcDcCJGtE1lUs40SWmM6HiCMx3

Anne
    Participant

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Frequently Bought Together on multilingual website’ is closed to new replies.