Home Forums WoodMart support forum Google login

Google login

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ursawarrior
    Participant

Hello I have some problems with my google login, Facebook login is working without any problem, but the problem that I have is with the google login
    I have followed all steps from your documentation, and after trying to test the google login the redirected me to a page that I have not established
    In the private content, I have added some gifs for clarification.

I hope you can help me

Best Regards

Hello,

Please check and make sure you have all the essential pages and they have been set accordingly.

If the problem persists, please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ursawarrior
    Participant

Hello, Thanks for the answer I have tried to add again the google login but it’s not working the problem is still there.
    I have added the credential into the private area

Best regards.

ursawarrior
    Participant

Hello if you need the code is added below

Best regards

Hello,

The code you provide is not valid. Most likely it has very little expiration.

We can try in one hour. Please let us know if you can be online and provide the code as soon as you receive inserting into the Private area.

If you cannot do it in an hour, please advise a time and time zone convenient for you.

Best Regards

ursawarrior
    Participant

Hello my time is GTM-4 If you try again just let me know

Best regards

ursawarrior
    Participant

Hello if you want to try now at this time, just let me know.

Hello,

Could you send all the screens from the Google account, please insert the theme in the Private area below the message area.

Best Regards

ursawarrior
    Participant

Hello I have added the screens from the google acount

Best regards

Hello,

Thank you for the screens, we have checked them, we do not see any problems, please provide FTP access our developers would check deeper.

Best Regards

ursawarrior
    Participant

Hello thanks for the answer I have added the information required in the private content

Best Regards

Hello,

We have checked the screens and our developers have checked deeper, they see that the Google quire is generated properly, however it gets https://tusmartpet.com/mi-cuenta/google/403.html#

Please contact the host support, perhaps the reason is some kind of protection.

If the host support would require any additional information, please let us know.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)