Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder

Header Builder

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi,

I just using Header Builder for my site, would like to check on the following questions.

1. Logo in different view (As attached: logo.jpg)
    I added my logo on the Header Builder Setting, however, the Mobile and Tablet View’s logo are still Woodmart logo, May I know how to change it?

2. Facebook like button not showing (As attached: logo.jpg)
    I added a HTML block (facebook like button) in the Header Builder Setting, however, the HTML block content is not shown in the Mobile and Tablet View.

3. Top bar alignment space (As attached: top-alignment.jpg)
    The facebook like button’s alignment is too high until half cut off. May I know how can I adjust the alignment?

Please advise, thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please take into consideration that there is also the mobile view of your header http://prntscr.com/iyd3v3 check all the elements there.

Top bar alignment space

Please add top padding in the row or column in your HTML block.

Best Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi,

In Desktop view’s top bar, there are 3 columns. But in Mobile view’s top bar only have one column.

May I know is it possible to add 3 columns in Mobile view’s top bar as well?

Please advise, thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please switch to Take the mobile view of your header http://prntscr.com/iyd3v3 and add elements in three row you will see them. If you have a sticky header, check if you have activated clone. If you have, deactivate amd make each row sticky.

Best Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi, Sorry could you please explain “add elements in three row you will see them. ” ?

Currently my Mobile Layout only can add element in a same column, How can I add 3 elements in three different column as same as in Desktop Layout.

Please advise, thanks.

Hello,

Header builder has three rows http://prntscr.com/jvvwpq If any of a row is empty it would not been seen. Each row both in mobile and desktop should have elements

Best Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi,

I am referring to the TOP BAR’s row, not the others. Here I attached the snapshot again for your better understanding.

Please advise, thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

There are three rows both in mobile and desktop: top, main, bottom. If any of these rows is empty, they will not be shown on the frontend.

Mobile view, top bar empty.

Best Regards

ckluong3
    Participant

Hi,

I understand there are three rows both in mobile and desktop view. But this is not what I am asking.

What I meant is, in Mobile layout’s under TOP BAR row, there is only one column for me to add content, instead of in Desktop layout has 3 columns in TOP BAR row which able to add content in left, center and right side.

How can I add left, center and right column into Mobile layout’s TOP BAR row?

Please advise, thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this for mobile devices. You need to place all your content in one column. There is too little space for three columns on mobile devices.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)