Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder doesn’t work

Header Builder doesn’t work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ballistamilitary
    Participant

Hi, I can’t do anything with my header, it doesn’t work.
    It always spinning when I try to save my changes, I can’t also duplicate a new one (spinning), create new etc.

I cleared all the cache, my theme updated, all the plugins updated, I tried incognito.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ballistamilitary
    Participant

Hello, still have a problem, I did all these actions.
    I also can’t use any prebuilt websites, I think there is some problems in general.

Hello,

Please update the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins https://gyazo.com/2b860bead50918025ac37180de1a139c

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ballistamilitary
    Participant

Hi, did you try to do something? Header doesn’t work, I can’t modify existing headers in “header builder” and can’t add a new one, it always spinning.

Hello,

Please update the theme and plugins in the Appearance > Install plugins.

Let us know if the problem remains.

Best Regards

ballistamilitary
    Participant

Updated theme and the plugins…nothing changed with the header.
    Please try to create a new header for a test, you can call it “test header” something like this or do any actions with existing one and try to save changes.

It doesn’t work. Please test it before update me. I can’t even upload my logo to the website not to change anything else in the header.

Hello,

Your server blocks file editing: https://monosnap.com/file/anMGjaiODgzvn2p74Xqj3RJTGWx8UY.

Please contact your host support and ask them to unblock the file editing.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)