Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header Builder – Invalid server response. Check Your AJAX request

Header Builder – Invalid server response. Check Your AJAX request

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

vighnesh
    Participant

Hi,

I have been trying to create/edit existing headers in the theme but unfortunately havent been able to. Whenever I click on “Create New Header”, I get an error message saying “Invalid server response. Check Your AJAX request”.

The same happens while trying to edit the default header as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

vighnesh
    Participant

I am currently not using any plugin that was not recommended by the theme.

A few more issues that I am currently facing are :

1. WP Bakery Page builder front end is not working. It keeps crashing. Only Backend editor works. (This problem has been occurring from Day 1)
    2. Header Builder does not allow me to create/edit headers.
    3. Since I had removed the theme earlier and re-installed it again, I am unable to install YITH Wishlist plugin as it says “File already exists.” For some reason I haven’t been able to locate/remove the files.

Login credentials are mentioned hereunder : (Private Content)

vighnesh
    Participant

Unable to upload FTP configuration files because of security reasons.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t connect your FTP server. If you faced this issue, try to replace the file inc/assets/js/builder.js with this one https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GT5FKFx-PXHcFM_KVK0QbviKk0dKOYC6/view?usp=sharing
    We will fix it in our next theme update.

Regards

vighnesh
    Participant

I have already tried replacing the above mentioned file.

1. I could not locate the file “inc/assets/js/builder.js”. Upon searching for the file name, this is what I found “public_html/wp-content/includes/assets/wpformsoptin-lite/js/admin-builder.js”. I replaced this file and cleared my cache but it still didn’t work. Then i restored the previous file and added this file along with it. It still doesn’t work.

I can give you access to my bluehost hosting server. If possible, please configure your ftp connection and try fixing this as soon as possible.

Because if “Wishlist”, “Header Builder” and “WP Bakery Page Builder Frontend Editor” does not work, then this theme is practically unusable.

Please try and fix this asap

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you can’t find that file, please, provide us your FTP access so we can replace that file for you.

vighnesh
    Participant

Please read the previous message once. FTP connections are not working. But you can login to bluehost using my credentias and configure the FTP yourself.

I am unable to do so.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t do this via the control panel on Bluehost. Please, create an FTP access for us so we can do this asap.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)