Home Forums Basel support forum Header does not have menu and Slider Revolution does not show on mobile.

Header does not have menu and Slider Revolution does not show on mobile.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

TLemke666
    Participant

After installing the theme to WordPress, the header is non-existant. I checked in Appearance -> Menus, and no menu header exists.

Slider Revolution does not appear on mobile either. I looked at the settings and it should be working but it’s not.

TLemke666
    Participant

Slider Revolution only works when I am logged into my WordPress panel but does not work when visiting the website at all.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

TLemke666
    Participant

Will do thank you.

TLemke666
    Participant

Basically, a lot of the features from the demo did not load into my version of WordPress. For example, a lot of pages are blank, the slider won’t load, no header menu(s), sticky header doesn’t work all of the time, no bottom nav bar, etc.

Is there a way you can make the site look and function just like the demo? I was kind of aiming for that so it would be easy for me to replace things with my own branding.

I greatly appreciate your time!

Hello,

Could you reinstall all and provide the clear WordPress installation, in addition, advise what demo you would like to upload. Such happens when you do not disable the third parties plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

TLemke666
    Participant

I just did and it still is the same thing. Slider Revolution won’t load when not logged in, menus still missing, etc.

TLemke666
    Participant

Update: I just fixed a lot of things by changing a plugin again, but the issue is I don’t have the default header menu and it’s making it difficult to navigate. Is there any way we can restore this somehow?

Hello,

Please give me a try: and provide the clear WordPress installation, in addition, advise what demo you would like to upload?

Best Regards

TLemke666
    Participant

Don’t worry about it. I already tried doing that and it’s still the same result. I’ll build my own header and I should be good. I appreciate the help!

Hello,

I check the site and I see slider: https://prnt.sc/jt06d7M2KAVw and menu: https://prnt.sc/hb3VqWsfFOxy

How can we see the problem?

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)