Home Forums Basel support forum Header Issue

Header Issue

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Sbcan
    Participant

I have checked my clothing site

Hello,

I have checked the site I do not see anything wrong. Please give me the page URL and screen or describe the steps to reproduce.

Best Regards

Sbcan
    Participant

Please check it on the desktop and reproduce…

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

html .main-header, 
    .sticky-header.header-clone, 
    .header-spacing {
    	z-index: 5;
    	position: relative;
    }

Best Regards

Sbcan
    Participant

If you know what plugin it is, why not tell me after I have waited days for you to look into this matter?

I have not added any new plugins since you fixed the issue which caused this, so please advise what plugin you think is causing this issue?

Kindly provide me with all the plugins that come with this theme because I have only included

Yoast
    Category Order & Taxonomy Terms
    Restricted Site Access
    WooComerce Stripe Gateway
    WooCommerce Payments
    Updraft – which is now deactivated by you

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

We do not know which one, in order to detect it is necessary to deactivate, check the issue, and then activate one by one to see which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Sbcan
    Participant

I know it is not one of my plugins but have deactivated all as per your request. The problem still remains

Can you fix this or not?

Hello,

You have mixed the questions for two different sites. Please check both your sites and create a separate topic for each site and describe what problems remained if any.

Best Regards

Sbcan
    Participant

No, because my other site is fixed and this is the site I have the issues with.

I had one topic and your team told me to create another so I did.

I am referring to the Kids Clothing Site which has a header issue and the issue with the social media icon, font change on the Ask page??

You sorted the same issue out on my other site and I would like you to do the same on this site. I have deactivated all plugins, leaving those that are theme related.

I have removed the CSS Global html content but I am unsure if I should have now?

Can you fix this issue?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have replied to you in the corresponding topic (https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/kids-clothing-site/#post-314101)

Kind Regards

Sbcan
    Participant

1. I really have not done any custom code but have created a new Ask page which has sorted the issue for now. Should have done that weeks ago!

Please assist me with details of the Cookies in use for Basel. I would like to know the classification and purpose of the following as the wrong information is listed in documentation:

basel_cookies_1
    basel_popup_4
    basel_shown_pages
    basel_wishlist_count_logged

Hello,

Different plugins leave coolies and in most countries, the legislation requires to show the thereon. You can insert any text in the cookies or disable them.

Promo popup appears once per week or two to inform site owners about promotions on your site, this pop-up appears early not to be annoying. You can create your own popup or disable it.

What do you mean by saying: “basel_shown_pages”

You can show or hide the count product label for the Wishlist in the Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist.

Best Regards

Sbcan
    Participant

Okay, I can work out the classification and purposes of all but Basel Shown Pages which is a cookie that comes with the theme. Kindly advise what it does

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

basel_cookies_1 – for popup cookies
    basel_popup_4 – for promo popup cookies
    basel_shown_pages – for promo popup cookies option to show the popup after shown pages.
    basel_wishlist_count_logged – for the product count in Whishlist cookies.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Sbcan
    Participant

Thank you… noted!

I seem to have lost my basket and checkout pages. Is there html code I can use to create a new page?

Alternatively, please advise me how I reactivate the ability to checkout. I changed to the Agency theme if it helps.

Hello,

You can recreate all Woocommmerce functional pages in Woocommerce > State > Tools, scroll the page to find the option.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)