Home Forums WoodMart support forum Header / Navigation disappearing after x amount of time – wp-rocket

Header / Navigation disappearing after x amount of time – wp-rocket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

testing123
    Participant

Hello,

I’m experiencing issues with the woodmart theme where the header and navigation disappears on some pages when using the wp-rocket plugin (I think). All works well – and then out of the blue, some pages will simply not show the header/navigation bar anymore. After clearing the cache through wp-rocket the site works again (until it happens again). I have followed the instructions of the “WordPress performance optimization. The ultimate guide in 2021” for wp-rocket and others: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Only by putting wp-rocket in safe mode was I able to not have the header / navigation dissapear.

Can you provide some assistance with this issue please.

Hello,

Please check this article and make sure you have configured the plugin properly: https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021#Step_4

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

testing123
    Participant

I found the issue, even though I thought I had disabled the option “Mobile DOM optimization (experimental)” – for some reason it was still enabled.

After disabling this option “Mobile DOM optimization (experimental)” the issue went away.

I have been trying to also set up the WP-ROCKET “Separate cache files for Mobile Devices” but the issue with the header and navigation was still there. (this was in combination of “Optimize CSS delivery” > REMOVE UNUSED CSS (BETA).

Hello,

Please enable Mobile DOM optimization (experimental) and enable Separate cache files for Mobile Devices in WP Rocket.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

testing123
    Participant

Thanks, I tried that. Unfortunately it did not work for me.

Hello,

Please configure the settings as you did and send us the link where we can test and catch the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)